Monday, May 7, 2012

"work" clothes

I have been so busy since graduation. My graduation party was a blast. The very next day I had two baby showers to attend one of which I was co-host. And today was my first day as an intern for TVP. I only spent two hours there today getting acquainted with how things operate. This is my week long break before May term begins. I have decided to not do the internship during May Term so I can truly focus on getting the most out of this class. I am getting my training out of the way this week so that I can hit the ground running at the end of May Term.

It's a small office but it's cozy. So far so good, I think I'll fit right in. :)

However, getting dressed this morning made me realize how badly I need to go shopping for "work" clothes!

Work

It's like playing dress up every morning. My style tends to gravitate towards simple yet bold. I like minimalism but love to incorporate bold colors and patterns. The key to buying work clothes are to buy things that can be pared with multiple pieces. I admit to having a few tops and bottoms that only go with one other thing but my secret is buy things that are versatile. A bright cardigan can go over a tank top or a dress. Things that can be dressed up or dressed down are perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment