Sunday, May 13, 2012

Decrease the crazy

Tomorrow morning I will begin my final class at Roanoke College. I was able to walk during graduation but still had to complete my three week long May Term seminar course and will obtain my final degree in August. I'm taking it with a favorite professor (also my academic advisor) and even though the subject material is a little dull I know how he grades so I am comfortable with taking this intense course.

What's our seminar about? We're examining the Cold War and how it is portrayed in film. Basically, every day we watch a movie relating to the Cold War and have a discussion about it. I'm excited to only have one course to concentrate on and I'd love to pull an A out of this! My GPA sure needs it.

Academically, so much is going on for me. I'm bouncing back and forth between a Master's and pursing law school. I attended an event for TVP the other night and rubbed elbows with a few prominent Roanoke area lawyers and gained some great advice. I also got an impressive list of contacts and sent my resume to a few of them already.

Whew. Life is so crazy and here I thought graduating college would decrease the level of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment